The opening range and initial balance are defined as the price range the market creates in the first 30 min and first hour after the session open. These ranges are very important in the market and are used by traders to spot potential turning points and support and resistance levels.
The TDU Initial Balance indicator draws all the important pre-market levels, opening range and inital balance in realtime. When the market rallies once the initial balance is established any extensions are automaticly drawn as these extensions are often act as support & resistance levels.
- Draws todays premarket low/high
- Draws the opening range for each trading session
- Draws the initial balance for each trading session
- Draws initial balance 100% - 600% price extensions
- Allows user to specify the session start and end time
- Allows user to specify the initial balance start and end time
- Shows statistics on past IB breaks
- Works on any instrument
- Works on any timeframe
To use this indicator you must have a valid copy of NinjaTrader 8. License allows use of this indicator on a single trading computer validated using your machine ID.
Download NinjaTrader & receive immediate FREE access to:
• Real-time futures data
• Unlimited real-time forex data
• Advanced charting
• Trade simulator
• Strategy development and backtesting
• Connect to NinjaTrader Brokerage, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade & more…
NinjaTrader® is a registered trademark of NinjaTrader Group, LLC. No NinjaTrader company has any affiliation with the owner, developer, or provider of the products or services described herein, or any interest, ownership or otherwise, in any such product or service, or endorses, recommends or approves any such product or service
Licensing includes lifetime use of this indicator on a single trading computer. Lifetime support and updates are included and provided through the TradeDevils website. Download of your indicator and verification of your NinjaTrader 8 machine ID can be done through your personal TradeDevils account. If you change hardware, license can be moved to a different machine ID. If you have any questions about this indicator or others feel free to get in touch with us using the live chat or via our email address (email@example.com)